Picked to replace the standard rear speakers in the R50, R52 and R53.
To meet all installation needs, without giving up on Hertz quality and performance, the Hertz Dieci DCX 690.3 coaxes were designed with maniacal care to provide a linear frequency response and ensure high reliability.
A Neodymium magnet, PEI dome tweeter, built-in crossover, TPU (Thermoplastic polyurethane) surround and a pressed-paper cone provide the optimum ratio between installation friendliness and sound with dynamic and emotional impact.
- Large motor assembly for mobile voice coil control.
- Pure copper voice coil, wound on conex former, for maximum lightness.
- Water-repellent treated paper cone.
- TPU surround, for wide excursion and resonance damping.
- Neodymium tweeter with PEI dome, for compactness and energy at high frequencies.
- DIN size basket protected by abrasion-proof dust paint.
- Tin-plated, high current terminals.
- Silver-plated lead wires for maximum reliability and conductivity.
- Butyl rubber protective cover, against crashes and abrasions.
- Epoxy glue for basket and motor system provides perfect coupling.
- Low carbon content plates for maximum magnetic permeability and high heat dissipation
- 3-way 6"x9" coaxial speakers
- 90W RMS power handling (180W peak)
- 6"x9" woofer, 60mm mid-range, 15mm tweeter
- High Density flux ferrite magnet
- Water repellent pressed paper cone woofer
- Neodymium magnet
- Mylar dome tweeter
- Frequency response: 45-22kHz
- Impendence: 4-ohms
- Sensitivity: 95 dB/Spl
- Outer diameter: 165mm
- Mounting hole diameter: 152mm
- Mounting depth: 76mm