Spark plugs are the essential ingredient to your engine. They ignite the fuel and air mixture in your engine, which creates the power needed to start your car, move it forward and make it run. All spark plugs do the same job, but not all of them are necessarily good, or reliable, at least beyond a week or two. But NGK spark plugs can change that for you.
- Copper and platinum spark plugs increase cooling for more reliable starts and prevent spark plug from overheating.
- High-grade alumina silicate ceramic insulator that is highly heat-resistant and strong.
- Iridium spark plugs allow for small, efficient electrode designs for reliable cold starting and quick acceleration.
- One piece suppressor seals block radio frequencies that can affect vehicle electronics.
- Suppressor seal prolongs electrode life and prevents combustion leaks.
- It is priced low enough to pick up a few spares for next season.