This Forge Motorsport high flow intake charge hose fits to the throttle body at the rear of the engine bay and is specifically designed to fit the Mini Cooper 1.6 Turbo. (See compatibility list below). The standard hose can be restrictive and more so with earlier models that contained a noise generator. Installed on the cold side, this free flowing hose improves turbo response throughout the rev range. The re-enforced silicone structure will withstand greater temperatures and pressures than the original hose and is ideal for tuned engines.
Replacement for BMW OEM Part No. 13719806688
Available in a choice of Red, Blue or Black and supplied with stainless steel hose clamps.
- All of the Forge turbo boost hoses have been designed to include an expensive inner liner of modified silicone known as Flurosilicone.
- This liner means that the hoses are suitable for use with modern long-life coolants, Organic Acid Technology coolants (O.A.T.) and oil mist. The use of a Flurosilicone liner ensures that Forge silicone hoses are the best, longest lasting, and preferred choice of the discerning car enthusiasts.
- The construction of the hoses has been engineered to exceed that of the OEM fitments, and will enhance any engine bay both technically and aesthetically.
Second generation (R55/R56/R57/R58/R59) (2006–2015)
- Clubman - Pre LCI 2007-2009
- Hatchback - Pre LCI 2007-2009
- Coupe - Pre LCI 2008-2009
- Roadster - Cooper S 1.6 Turbo Petrol (N18)
- Hatchback - LCI 2010-2014
- Convertible - LCI 2010-2015
- Convertible - Pre LCI 2008-2009