The M7 Speed MAXX-FLO (TM) fresh air system is our newest offering for all Generation 2 MINI. It fits all R55 through R59 MINIs with N14 & N18 Turbocharged engines and the R60 Countryman and R61 Paceman. Our system directly replaces the restrictive stock air box with a precision fabricated aluminium frame that securely connects into the factory mounting points for simple installation. The M7 design eliminates all the problems found on other aftermarket systems. Included with every MAXX-FLO(TM) kit is our proven low restriction foam air filter which adds more air flow, engine performance and great sound to your beloved MINI.
- Sturdy heavy gauge aluminium & TIG welded construction.
- Matte black super durable powder coat finish with a laser cut stainless steel M7 medallion.
- 12" long x 5 " diameter dual stage super high flow/low restriction washable foam filter that will outflow any air demand your engine will ever need.
- OPTIONAL: 8" long x 6" diameter pleated washable filter is available
- The 100% silicone connection elbow fits perfectly to the factory MAF housing. Available in 3 colour choices; black, blue and red
- Unlike other systems on the market the MAF sensor stays in the stock location. No modifications necessary.
- The air filter element securely mounts to a sturdy metal adapter tube, not to the delicate plastic (and very expensive) MAF sensor housing.
- The M7 R56 Vortex 2 Scoop will be a fabulous addition to this system in terms of style and air volume entering under the hood and feeding the open filter element. The Vortex 2 Scoop is sold separately.
- Heat is Enemy Number 1 under the hood of the R56. We recommend adding our turbo heat shield as part of the installation. The Turbo Heatshield is sold separately.
- Ease of installation
100% Made in The USA
TECH NOTES: If your vehicle is not equipped with a MAF Sensor (most early non-USA models) you will need the optional MAF Spacer|Adapter to connect properly to stock components on your car.
If using a stock scoop, removal of the factory blocking plate is recommended.